International Partner Manager
From the heart of Rotterdam, the young, ambitious team of LiveChat Service ensures significant growth every year. We are not only growing in size, partly due to recent acquisitions at home and abroad, but also in our services. This is how we develop from a pure service provider in the field of live chat, to a software developer and a data-driven marketing company.
To accelerate this expansion, we are looking for an International Partner Manager.
In this role you are responsible for creating new business by expanding our network of international partners and cooperation possibilities, especially when it comes to our white label software solutions and conversational services. You know what needs to be done to bring in new partners and you know how to maintain your existing network. Together with your colleagues, you don’t miss a chance to score.
Some of your responsibilities
- You actively approach prospects and existing relations and follow up on leads that are provided from other channels
- You build your network of prospects and expand existing relationships
- You execute the sales plan and come up with creative sales opportunities
- You are a sparring partner for your customers and the management team
- You manage quotation processes and participate in implementations and evaluations
- You ensure clear reporting and clear sales administration
What you bring
- a completed higher professional education
- experience with conversational commerce and relationship management
- a commercial and communicative mindset
- you are fluent in Dutch and English (written & oral)
- affinity with conversational commerce
What we offer
- a competitive salary that suits the position.
- plenty of room to express your opinion and ideas.
- an ambitious company with enormous growth in recent years and many more plans for the future.
- a challenging position in an innovative market.
Want to apply for this vacancy? Send your CV and motivation to email@example.com.
* Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.