We ask you to accept cookies, but we guarantee that we do not use your webcam. The cookies help to make our website work as well as possible.
We, LiveChat Service, help companies to improve customer service by maintaining contact with website visitors through live chat. Customer service is improved by generating more leads, more sales, more service and less telephone service.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small (temporary) files that are stored in your internet browser. There are two types of cookies, session cookies, which are deleted as soon as you close your browser. And we have cookies that are stored in your internet browser for a maximum period of 90 days.
Thanks to the cookies, it is not necessary to enter or download the same information every time you return to our website. It also helps us to see how the site is used and how we can make it more customer friendly. We also use this information for marketing purposes.
Do you have any questions? Then you can always start a conversation with one of our chat operators via the chat window at the bottom right.
If you want to enjoy the best experience on our website, you can accept cookies in two ways: by closing the cookie notification or by continuing on our site.
- Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=nl
- Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/nl/kb/cookies-verwijderen-gegevens-wissen-websites-opgeslagen
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Edge https://support.microsoft.com/nl-nl/help/10607/windows-10-view-delete-browser-history-microsoft-edge
- Safari (iOS) https://support.apple.com/nl-nl/HT201265
- Safari (macOS) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=nl_NL