Client Support Representative
As a LiveChat Service, we have experienced considerable growth in recent years and have evolved from being a purely chat crew provider to a conversational service provider under the name Conversation24. With our CPaaS (Conversational Platform as a Service) solution, we occupy a prominent position when it comes to online customer contact.
We are looking for a Client Support Representative who will perfectly and above all intelligently handle questions arising from the use of our chat and cobrowsing software. You will be working with over 250 customers and that number is growing rapidly. Therefore, it is your job to ensure that you deal with incoming questions as efficiently as possible and guarantee service levels.
What are you going to do?
The Client Support Worker supports customers in the use of the application and in case of problems. In addition, you ensure proper implementations of the software at customers. This ranges from simple to technical questions and from small adjustments to project-based corporate implementations. In order to guarantee the service levels, you will ensure a comprehensive process. You will work in our support and planning system.
In concrete terms:
- Operational support
- Removing noise between customer and technical team
- Giving training courses
- Documentation and feature requests
- Provide implementations
- A relevant education at MBO+ / HBO level
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and CSS/JSn
- Experience with customer contact and e-commerce
- You are driven and have strong communication skills
- You have a talent for creative solutions and do not shy away from a challenge
- You are a real doer who does not wait, but just gets to work
- You are result oriented, problem solving and independent with a great sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What can you expect from us?
- A competitive salary in line with the position
- A lot of space to let your opinion and ideas be heard.
- An ambitious company with tremendous growth in recent years and many more plans for the future.
- A challenging position in an innovative market.
- A workplace in the heart of Rotterdam.
Applying for this vacancy? Then send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.